Tortoise question

farrahsc

I saw a tortoise at the reptiles expo that was a chinese, or asian or something like that lol, it was black with some bright yellow on it. Any ideas? I wanted to look up the care on it but can't seem to find any pics of the one I saw.
Thanks!

No Hun it wasn't a slider. It was either a box turtle or tortoise but thank you so much for trying!!!

Was it a yellow foot?

Can you describe it more? Was the carapace domed or more flat? Size? Patterns?

More flat then like an eastern box turtle. Black all over with some yellow lines around the shell. I didn't get to look at them very long as I was rushing towards the chams lol. Thank you for trying to help!

No but close lol. His shell was black all over and if you took a yellow marker and outlined about an inch in that would be it. I have never seen one like it before, I really wish I would have paid more attention lol.

Try going back? Do you have a phone that has Internet access? Maybe the seller will give you the rundown on the care and you can go look for the finer details when you get home?

Oh yah we are going back in March, it's a 3 hour drive from here. I'm really going to take my time and pay more attention. Once I find out I will let you guys know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom