Tool - Rock band Fans..

NewOwner

Anyone else a fan of tool Or any of these others?

Metallica
Sublime
The rolling stones
The who
Muse
The white stripes
The Ramones
Queens of the stone age
Priestess

OR any others i missed?

I SURE AM ;)

Or any other 'Upbeat' Random people i like

Tech N9ne (Rap)
Rick ross (Rap)
Dj tiesto (Trance)
Benassi Brothers (Trance)
Rick Springfield (Classical????)

Tiesto...among other things..also Blank and Jones and ATB :)

But if you want to go totally random you cant beat Bob Marley, old school Madonna and Abba :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Anyone else a fan of tool Or any of these others?

Metallica
Sublime
The rolling stones
The who
Muse
The white stripes
The Ramones
Queens of the stone age
Priestess

OR any others i missed?

I SURE AM ;)

so i assume youre down with a perfect circle then also???
reggae is my true obsession...hence the thread.

those are sum of my fav bands. i saw Metallica in november, and ive seen the white stripes. im also a bigtime blues guy, ex: muddy waters, BBking, albert king, SRV, Robert Johnson, Buddy guy and many more. ive seen most of them live at the Crossroads music festival in Chicago.

Tool kick ass, seen them about 5 times over here in europe!
If you like them, listen to:

A perfect circle
ISIS
10 years
red sparrowes
Pelican

do any of u like Megaherz or Rammstein. ive seen them both in concert in germany. also eiserbreicher (idk the spelling on this one) or Skinny puppy (seen them 2). pretty much any industrial music.

I like OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metallica although Megadeth is better:p Anything after And Justice for All I cant really get into:eek: I like melodic death metal, black metal and thrash the most. Also enjoy the blues, classical and flamenco guitar. More of a metal shred guy;)

Im a punk chick at Heart. Goldfinger is my fave, along with Nofx, Ramones, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Op Ivy.. I also like a little Emo such as the getup Kids and Cursive and No use for a Name, older MXPX, Buck -o- Nine, Something corporate, ect...and I love me some Ani Difranco.. Sublime is really cool too but im picky about which songs.

Hubby is into Lamb of God, Mushroomhead, Slayer, Anthrax..and some old school Black Sabbath and lots more I just cant think of.. Most of which I refer to as Vomit Music..

Im a punk chick at Heart. Goldfinger is my fave, along with Nofx, Ramones, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Op Ivy.. I also like a little Emo such as the getup Kids and Cursive and No use for a Name, older MXPX, Buck -o- Nine, Something corporate, ect...and I love me some Ani Difranco.. Sublime is really cool too but im picky about which songs.

Hubby is into Lamb of God, Mushroomhead, Slayer, Anthrax..and some old school Black Sabbath and lots more I just cant think of.. Most of which I refer to as Vomit Music..

NO USE FOR A NAME IS NOT!!!!!!!!!! EMO.:) I love some fatwreck, epitaph, nitro, and hopeless records. I dont like the old school stuff or the so called pop punk (good charlot, blink). I consider Nofx and that type real pop punk. I got more into metal after I started playing guitar seriously. Personal favorit punk bands are Bad Religion, leftover crack aka chocking victim, and the greatest ever!!!! Propagandhi!!!!!! Any album

NO USE FOR A NAME IS NOT!!!!!!!!!! EMO.:) I love some fatwreck, epitaph, nitro, and hopeless records. I dont like the old school stuff or the so called pop punk (good charlot, blink). I consider Nofx and that type real pop punk. I got more into metal after I started playing guitar seriously. Personal favorit punk bands are Bad Religion, leftover crack aka chocking victim, and the greatest ever!!!! Propagandhi!!!!!! Any album

No, I only mentioned Cursive and Get Up kids as Emo.. Sorry, I meant to distinguish.:p

Goldfinger is poppy punk but theyve been my fave since freshman year of HS, which was like..gee, 15 years ago! Seen them MANY MANY times.. My fave was when Reel big Fish opened for them.. Great show..

Dead Kennedys are pretty cool...DropKick Murphys although they have become more popular due to Satellite radio. Saw them at the Warped tour in..98 in St Louis.. along with Rancid and many others. Fun times...

Old school punk and industrial over here. I saw perfect circle and nin together in 98? I think. That show was AWESOME!! Although one of the best shows ever was the Vandals in a VERY small bar in Detroit...I'm sure all the beer helped make it fun. Guttermouth and the Nobody's was a really good one too. Definitely older punk though. All these new "punk" bands my students listen to are sooo bad.

Very Awesome everyone, I know lots of you are fans of sublime :) Im obsessed with them... lol... awesome music, i know all the words to many of there songs..

Didnt think many would respond, but wow! lots of fans, :D

I also really like system of a down, They are just NUTSO :p:cool:

Thanks all

Kep responding ;):cool:

Now I know I'm 3 times older than you but...I love all of those bands!!...(not so hot on the stones though)

I also get alittle crazy with:
The Mars Volta
System Of A Down
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Alice in Chains
Velvet Revolver...and there's more!!

Just for kicks go check out my little brothers band, I like this music!!!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=8979412

Awesome Deb!!!

:) I also love s.o.a.d, Red hot chili peppers, and alice in the chains - ill have to download the other 2.. ! Thanks

Any other good rock bands That i may not have heard of, Or any bands you guys like, be sure to tell me, i am obsessed in music..

I dont really like music like... hip hop stuff where you juyst have to know how to make a beat and stuff, i really like rock, because it takes skill to get al the sound right, and the guitaring/singing/drums etc to sound GOOD :p

Thanks deb! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom