Took my ficus tree out of Eustis cage and his cage is not doing well!

These are all great ideas! Thanks everyone! I did use command strips all the way around the reptibreeze to attach the shower curtain that I’ve used for a year. It worked well. I wonder if I used large command strips would it hold the coroplast or pvc sheets in place. I’m just not good with screws and power tools if ya know what I mean! its easy to attach the command strips and no there is no way Eustis can get to anything sticky, I made sure.

The DIY is very similar to the ReptiBreeze, but it just doesn’t seem to bend or warp as easily as ReptiBreeze does. I have really put my enclosures thru a lot and sometimes I feel like if I sneeze, the ReptiBreezes will fall apart.

Well guys and gals i just got home from the ER! Last night I went to go in my kitchen, tripped over the new cage in its box, face planted on the kitchen floor, broke my nose, almost knocked my front tooth out, sprained my knee and possibly fractured a bone in my wrist! It was not a good night! I guess I won’t be building the cage today! Lol!

Well guys and gals i just got home from the ER! Last night I went to go in my kitchen, tripped over the new cage in its box, face planted on the kitchen floor, broke my nose, almost knocked my front tooth out, sprained my knee and possibly fractured a bone in my wrist! It was not a good night! I guess I won’t be building the cage today! Lol!
So sorry to hear that my friend .. praying for a speedy recovery 🥲

Wow! Hope you will be ok soon. That must have been some fall and a shock to you too.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! I’m fine now. Believe it or not I found a schefflera tree today!! I took the ficus I just bought this spring back to the nursery where I bought it and showed them it was full of white flies still after washing it several days apart with dawn and water 4 times! i also told them I bought one from them last year as well that was killed by the white flies. They credited me back the full amount of both trees with store credit. they then showed me a schefflera tree they had!! I’ve never seen one this big before except one someone on here showed pictures of, I can t remember who it was though so sorry. We looked it all over for pests and didn’t find any so I brought it home. This weekend I’m going to take it outside and wash it really well then hose it down and put it in Eustis cage with his money tree. I think he will really like his schefflera tree because he can hide in it. It’s pretty bushy. I’m so happy! Have faought the white flies on that ficus all summer long and couldn’t win. I also have purchased dragon ledges, diy cage, coroplast sheets precut, and the dragon strand mist ledge thing for my mist kings mist thing that screws into the top of the cage, sorry I can’t remember what its called! My daughter is coming in October and we’re going to put it together! Fun times!

Back
Top Bottom