Too much foliage??

Tera_R

Established Member
I just got a new plant for fig and was wondering if I should cut it down a bit so he has more roaming space and it’s a schefflera Arboricola so it’s not the toxic plant I made sure to check and I will be getting him a bigger cage I just can’t at the moment
D38F9BD3-9C1F-40B1-8E3B-C960162A6D0C.jpeg

I’d argue not enough remember they like to not be seen although I like your plant choice I love shefflera the water bowls are not needed and in fact are breeding grounds for bacteria when water pools under them and poop goes there and feeders will hide under them I’d say go crazy with plants as long as he can still move through the plants to stay fully hidden and it isn’t just one large pile that he can’t move through you’d be surprised what reptiles can fit their bodies through and don’t forget to have branches running through the plants to perch and stay hidden when he wants to ye may not use it some of mine do some don’t but they like that choice

I’d argue not enough remember they like to not be seen although I like your plant choice I love shefflera the water bowls are not needed and in fact are breeding grounds for bacteria when water pools under them and poop goes there and feeders will hide under them I’d say go crazy with plants as long as he can still move through the plants to stay fully hidden and it isn’t just one large pile that he can’t move through you’d be surprised what reptiles can fit their bodies through and don’t forget to have branches running through the plants to perch and stay hidden when he wants to ye may not use it some of mine do some don’t but they like that choice
Gotcha I’ll remove the water bowls then and thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom