Tons of tavs!

Cainschams

Here are some pics of the new imports and a little update on the CH Kinyongia tavetana. They were all taken quickly because I didnt want to bother them too much. That is my excuse at least.

Male.
Picture1073.jpg

Female1
Picture1063.jpg

Picture1100.jpg

Picture1102.jpg

And the one Kent hooked me up with!
Picture1104.jpg

Here are the youngsters that are around 1.5 months. I lost a pic of one of the females somehow so there is only 3 of them pictured.

Female 1
Picture1075.jpg

Picture1076.jpg

Picture1078.jpg

Picture1080.jpg

Picture1081.jpg

Picture1084.jpg

Males. I think things got rearranged when I uploaded them to photobucket, ha.
Picture1087.jpg

Picture1096.jpg

Picture1093.jpg

Picture1097.jpg

They are so cute! Adults look great too. I love that you can see the baby's little nose buds starting to grow. Those are good pictures BTW.

Thanks guys! Im really enjoying having the little ones around!!! Now its time to see if I can actually breed them instead of getting a gravid female:eek:

Also, the colors of the male are very very impressive. They are very shy so as soon as you stick anything near them they start to turn darker.

Hey Long! They are egg layers. I got a gravid female last spring and eggs hatched 1.5 months or so ago. Keep looking because you definatly want one!!!!:D Just hold out a little while and hopefully I can offer you a CH/CB specimen. They are very underrated and really do look better than in my photographs:eek:

Back
Top Bottom