tongue problem

arsnake

female jhonstonii 7 months. shot his tongue to catch a cricket, he failed and his tongue is attached to the case, the jhonstonii tried to force successfully but the tongue is attached to a branch again, at this point jhonstonii has to get rid divincolata again and succeed, but the language has remained out for a few seconds and bring it to the mouth has taken a strange debilitating the chameleon, immediately after he caught a cricket directly with the mouth without the use of language I do not know if it is broken, she did not seem particularly stressed

female jhonstonii 7 months. shot his tongue to catch a cricket, he failed and his tongue is attached to the case, the jhonstonii tried to force successfully but the tongue is attached to a branch again, at this point jhonstonii has to get rid divincolata again and succeed, but the language has remained out for a few seconds and bring it to the mouth has taken a strange debilitating the chameleon, immediately after he caught a cricket directly with the mouth without the use of language I do not know if it is broken, she did not seem particularly stressed

I'm really sorry but I have read your thread but I cannot understand it. Could you try again? It must be difficult when English isn't your first language .:)

My male Jackson's developed an issue over time. He was missing prey w his tongue and started moving up really close to get it. He has also eaten without his tongue and I see his frustration. I'm not sure what caused the issue but I'm really working to be sure my supplementing and gut loading are spot on. I have also started giving him some vitamin A. I am hoping to see improvement in the next couple of weeks.

Also it would help for you to fill out the how to ask for help form.

Back
Top Bottom