Tommy Photos!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Here's a few new shots of my gorgeous boy, Tommy! He's such a handsome chameleon and I think he knows it too, lol!:D

Gotta love that smiley face!
TomsHead20Feb10.jpg

TomTomsHead030310.jpg

TomTomsBody030310.jpg

I want a male... just so i can see a yellow zipper!

:D

Tommy looks great Tiff, thank you for the update

I want a male... just so i can see a yellow zipper!

:D

Tommy looks great Tiff, thank you for the update

Lol! Thanks! Do you know, I haven't actually noticed if his zipper is yellow all the way down his belly.:confused: I'll have a look tomorrow - he's roosting now, bless him! Yes, you need a male - they are amazing! Tommy is very special, as is Amy!

He is so cute - does he always look so happy after a shed ? Gizzy always has her grumpy pants on for a day or two after, lol. :D

He always has that cute smile! Shedding doesn't make any difference to him - he never does a complete shed - he always seems to have a little bit of shed hanging off here and there, lol!:D

Wow he is big! Love the curved casque. Do most chameleons have that when they get older?

Only Veileds have casques and males have larger ones than the females. The males and females have different body shapes too - Amy is small, rounded and plump and a third of the size of Tommy, whereas he has a more fish-like shape to his body. I just love how different they are!:D

I love waking up to Tommy in the morning, even if it is just pictures. If I ever got that close to pickle with a camera I would lose a finger and he would try for my camera. Luck yours are soooooooooo agreeable.:):)

Not sure of his exact age, but he's possibly nearing 2 years old. He is so docile for a veiled - I am very lucky to have found him!:D I can't understand why none of his other owners felt unable to keep him!:confused: I would never be able to part with him - he's got a happy forever home with me.:D He's a very special boy.

Not sure of his exact age, but he's possibly nearing 2 years old. He is so docile for a veiled - I am very lucky to have found him!:D I can't understand why none of his other owners felt unable to keep him!:confused: I would never be able to part with him - he's got a happy forever home with me.:D He's a very special boy.

haha ya he looks friendly :) well at least hes got a happy home with you :)

Back
Top Bottom