tokay not eating

txskunk

Well 1 week ago i moved Rupert to my new home i knew the car ride would be stressful but I'm a Tad worried. There is low traffic and there is no shortage of hiding space. This morning there was urate on the bottom a Tad yellow and and not completely firm. I just try to keep her misted and as hydrated as i can I'm gonna try moving her completely out of site. She's fairly tam with me so i just figured she would chomp a few crickets by now but no. She's Git some weight pack on so she's not looking sickly yet. Thanks in advance. Hopefully ill be getting a computer soon so i can get back in and catch up with ppl i hate using my phone

Just watch her closely as you are. Keep her hydrated to the best of your ability if possible and offer feeders every now and then. She more than likely will start to eat when settled and hungry. My large female has had a lack of appetite sometimes going for a week or so. If she is thick and was in good health prior I wouldnt be to concerned unless something more obvious was showing up other than minor lack of appetite after a move.

I also just got a new gecko shipped not a tokay and it has yet to eat for me in 2 days going on 3 today. So I know what you mean as starting to worry. Im hoping with patience and correct husbandry spot on he should come around when ready.

Well even when i brought her home as a baby she ate right away and its been over a week. I wouldnt be worried with a couple days just adjusting and collecting their nerves.

Back
Top Bottom