To be or not to be a roach breeder

um NO. And with that said... Wouldn't that be dangerous to feed to chams or do you not feed the huge Ivory Heads?

Yeah the big ones I'm careful with. They are probably too big for most chams. My Parsons has taken some larger ones, but the spikes definitely worry me a little. The smaller/medium nymphs are safe though

I posted this then took a nap and wow lots to read lol. My question is larry will not touch roaches. If I starve him out enough will he witch??

I said the same thing... look at me now. I didn't even get into chameleons for the longest time because I thought they needed some roaches. IME you quickly get over their roachiness when you realize most of the fear comes from a stigma caused by like 4 pest species? Most roaches will turn their roach noses up to anything that isn't fresh food. You'll even see them clean themselves after you touch them lol.
My husband is extremely allergic to the crickets like I’ve said 100 times lol do you think he will have less of a reaction to the roaches??

Try silkies! Although it seems chameleons can be just as finicky about them... some of mine love them some aren't impressed.
So you think I could have may chameleons live off silks as a staple?? I have moths also going to help with the cricket problems but they take so long to pupate.

Back
Top Bottom