Tin foil on the outside of cage?

parishcromer

I have trouble keeping the ambient temperature in the cage. So I put tin foil on the side to keep the temp at 65-85. This seems to help. Would the glare from the foil cause stress? I have the dull side of foil facing inside the cage.

I put tin foil on the sides of my chameleon cage I could not get the temp or the humity up it went up as soon as I put it on.

I put foil on the outside of my chameleon cage today to bring the temp down and the humidy and I will have to put it on the back side tomorrow.i do not want to but I have no choice.

I put foil on the outside of my chameleon cage today to bring the temp down and the humidy and I will have to put it on the back side tomorrow.i do not want to but I have no choice.

What temps and humidity are you looking to attain? Where are you located? You may get the same results with a shower curtain. Have you tried this?

I said my sentence wrong I am trying to get my temp and humitidy up not down.My husband and I are going to move the chameleon cage to the bedroom where it is warmer in there, I was told from a breeder today that the humidity is suppose tobe 85 to 90 at the top, I cannot get that no way
my temp is running 78 and hum is running 75 I think that is pretty good considering it's in my cold sunroom but we will move him.I ordered
another2 ft. uvb 10 with the hood today so that will make my uvb rays total be 20 at the top. thanks for replying

I said my sentence wrong I am trying to get my temp and humitidy up not down.My husband and I are going to move the chameleon cage to the bedroom where it is warmer in there, I was told from a breeder today that the humidity is suppose tobe 85 to 90 at the top, I cannot get that no way
my temp is running 78 and hum is running 75 I think that is pretty good considering it's in my cold sunroom but we will move him.I ordered
another2 ft. uvb 10 with the hood today so that will make my uvb rays total be 20 at the top. thanks for replying
That humidity is fine, too much and you start getting into uri issues.

Back
Top Bottom