Tiki Uroplatus!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
Here are a few pictures that of our growing Uroplatus breeding groups that many of you have been asking for.

U. Fimbratus (Giant leaf tail)
P1010972.jpg

P1010973.jpg

P1010979.jpg

P1010981.jpg

P1010982.jpg

P1010983.jpg

P1010990.jpg

P1010991.jpg

U. Lineatus (Lined leaf tail)
P1010993.jpg

P1010997.jpg

(black tongue-sweet)
P1010999.jpg

Dang, those are some big, healthy looking fimbs. Those aren't the fresh imports, are they?

Wow I'm so jealous! I had a giant leaf-tail for a short time before it died from how poorly it was imported and cared for until it was sold to me. They're so incredible, I'd like to try again in the future with this species. But this time through a reputable breeder!

Beautiful beautiful beautiful animals!

Well, I see since you are posting this that Darci didn't kill you when those lineatus came in. LOL.... :D

Very nice, guys. :)

those phantasticus are incredible. i always loved this species; thinking about getting one in the future.

I see that you kept on the best phants for yourself. :rolleyes: <kidding> Still have yet to get my second round in.

HHhhhhhmmmm. I see the back end/tail of a u. pietschmanni perhaps?

Chad those are killer pictures. If that doesn't break out the old checkbook, I will wonder about our gecko group!

Chad,

did you snag that tro from KS? I certainly hope it was you! If we hadn't just added 11 new Uroplatus to our groups, I would've jumped on them.

Very nice!

Luis

LOL, KEMME on refund check! ha... need to find another 2 females and another male for my group...

Back
Top Bottom