Tiki Tiki Reptiles is Awesome...first shed!!

mbondy

So I bought my little Hoehnelii last week, and today is officially one week since I got my little guy from Chad at Tiki Tiki. Not only was he incredibly helpful, professional, and AMAZINGLY quick in everything but he also sent me an adorable little male with a lovely little personality :)

I've been bringing him outside in the morning the past few days for him to get some natural sunshine. Today as I was misting I noticed he just started a shed. It's intersting how all chams shed differently, he's starting with his legs first.

This guy is absolutely lovely and healthy! Eats like a champ and drinks like crazy, he's had perfect droppings every day I've had him and is super relaxed. He eats in front of me easily and disregards me stalking him ;) He also walks on my hand like he's done it all his life.

I'm thinking of a name...maybe Milo? Hmm suggestions? He's adorable with a little yellow nose. He's also showing yellow near his spine, on the top and sides of his face. I'm really eager to see if he keeps his yellow nose and how he'll color out with all the yellows he's currently displaying.

Once I update my camera, I'll get some pics of him. Anyways, I give Tiki Tiki an A+++ in both customer service and quality of their animals. I'll definitely be buying from them again, hopefully not for awhile though or I might get shot by my parents :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Wow, thank you very much! We are both happy to have great customers like you and many other people here on the forum. I am personally jazzed that you really like your little yellow nosed hoe, too many people don’t give uncommon chameleons a chance and you really seem to enjoy yours. Breeding a cool chameleon and sending it to a great home where it will be taken care of is what it’s all about for us!

Oh Joe, you make me blush!

Wow, thank you very much! We are both happy to have great customers like you and many other people here on the forum. I am personally jazzed that you really like your little yellow nosed hoe, too many people don’t give uncommon chameleons a chance and you really seem to enjoy yours. Breeding a cool chameleon and sending it to a great home where it will be taken care of is what it’s all about for us!

i would have but i didnt even know all these diffrent kinds exsisted! i want a little hoe so bad tho. i was looking on your websight a bit ago wanting to order one but untill i get more experence im going to wait. i could get some pygmys right now but u were sold out :(.

i would have but i didnt even know all these diffrent kinds exsisted! i want a little hoe so bad tho. i was looking on your websight a bit ago wanting to order one but untill i get more experence im going to wait. i could get some pygmys right now but u were sold out :(.

Personally I think they're, dare I say it, not too difficult to care for. Of course you've to buy a CB from an awesome breeder but if you do then you're pretty well set. Just lower temps and more water.

Well thank you! I'm jazzed to have such an awesome little guy, personally I want to see something different then the usual chams on the forums. Montane species fascinate me and they're easier for me to care for as well. I'd love to see more uncommon species on the market and was really excited to see you were selling CB Hoes...perfect timing too!

Back
Top Bottom