tiki tiki reptile

XxChame1eonsxX

i just wanted to have a big shout out to tiki tiki reptile. i bought my orange crush veiled chameleon from them. he is about three months now. every time i would call them they would answer and ALWAYS answerd my questions. he arrived in excellent health. thanks a lot Chad and Darci New.

Me as well I to got a veiled Cham from them an he is greaaattt. They are a great company and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

I just got some cricket crack and a timer from them. Ordered it the day before 4th of july and got it the day after 4th of july with the regular shipping. Also the stencil spray painted on the box was cool :)

I just got some cricket crack and a timer from them. Ordered it the day before 4th of july and got it the day after 4th of july with the regular shipping. Also the stencil spray painted on the box was cool :)
Cricket Crack??

Yes I will say I have done business with them and they are so fast on shipping out items. I am about to purchase some bulbs from them......They are for sure on my list of honest/great business people!

Awww thank you SOOO much for the kind words everyone!! My husband Chad and I really strive to provide great customer service and quality animals. It is just us two so we are a small family owned business and it is a ton of work but we absolutely LOVE all of our animals and love doing what we do! The cricket crack is also a wonderful product to gutload your crickets to make them much healthier for your chameleons! Thanks again! We greatly appreciate hearing this! :D

Tiki tiki amazing reptiles would fit them perfectly! Most of my chams came from them and all are absolutely stunning. Chad and Darci are great people to do business with.

Awww thank you SOOO much for the kind words everyone!! My husband Chad and I really strive to provide great customer service and quality animals. It is just us two so we are a small family owned business and it is a ton of work but we absolutely LOVE all of our animals and love doing what we do! The cricket crack is also a wonderful product to gutload your crickets to make them much healthier for your chameleons! Thanks again! We greatly appreciate hearing this! :D

A post from Darci now this is truly rare. lol. Hey Darci! You know I am your guys number 1 fan. Hahaha.

Haha I know Michael!! It's been awhile since I've posted anything! :D But I just wanted to let everyone know we really appreciate hearing this!

melric

melric it looks like where going to have to compete......jk i guess they can have more than one fan. by the way i am the one who posted this.;)

Yea I got a little panther cham from them at the SD reptile show.... He's sooo fricking cute falling in love with my first cham

Back
Top Bottom