Thrive misting machine installation with a mesh reptibreeze enclosure

Mimi51002

Hi, I’m new to the forum and I was having trouble trying to figure out how to set up my misting machine with all mesh sides. The machine comes with suction cups and doesn’t show an option how to use if you have a mesh enclosure. If anyone in here knows how to install it please let me know!!!

Im guessing it has the flexible, accordian-like pipe? They are kind if a pain unless you have something above the cage to hang the pipe from. Then you can just bend it to where you want the mist output.
You can just attach the nozzle to the top with wire if you want .
Just be sure you have a well defined upside-down "U" in the pipe, or it will fill with water and the misting output will be dramatically diminished .

Ya suction cups "SUCK!" pun intended 😂 i hate them, they never stay put. Is this for a mister or fogger? If its a fogger @Tige21v is correct,you could also get 3/4" pvc pipe and find fittings and all that stuff at lowes or any hardware stores, thats what I did

🍻

You can see mine here in the top right, though I do not have a thrive mister.
20210108_173634.jpg

......If its a fogger @Tige21v is correct,you could also get 3/4" pvc pipe and find fittings and all that stuff at lowes or any hardware stores, thats what I did

🍻

Same here .
Foggers are mounted pretty much level with the top of the enclosures. Bumped it up to 1 1/4" pipe.
Amazing how much it increased the fogger output.

Oh really? Well thats disappointing I thought it would work better with smaller piping 😩
I figured since it was level with the top of the enclosures, I might as well increase the pipe to reduce the resistance.
I havent tried it yet on the enclosures where it will have to push the fog up. it may not work as well.
(We are derailing this thread)🙃

Back
Top Bottom