Three week update on Karma the veiled

wcoll325

Hey everyone! Just posting a quick update on my new baby! His appetite is fantastic, his urate is creamy/white and he is making regularly. He loves wax worms, Dubai roaches and hunting for crickets. He’s even started eating from my hand! I added a dripper so he has constant access to water, also added a small mason jar of purified water so he has options. I run his fogger for 18 minutes an hour before and after lights out, humidity and temperature are dialed in and he seems to be pretty happy. He started shedding on Thursday and is just about finished with that; he’s been doing laps around his enclosure scraping against anything he can come in contact with! He got quite brave yesterday and ventured out to the open enclosure door and walked right out to me so we spent some time outside in the sun as it was around 83 F.

I think he looks pretty healthy but am always looking for your opinions, does he look healthy to you? I worry about the browning on his casque and brow, but hope it’s just loose skin getting ready to fall off!
B2C1F378-DACA-4C65-A55E-60DE54EAF678.jpeg

Looking good for a little guy😆😍 take all the baby pics while you can they get big fast! But the brown highlights is normal right now my guy has more of a black/purple highlights in those spots. This is a pic of when he was small so you can compair and the bottom pic is a recent pic of him after a couple months of growth
20220720_205939.jpg
20221009_192517.jpg

Looking good for a little guy😆😍 take all the baby pics while you can they get big fast! But the brown highlights is normal right now my guy has more of a black/purple highlights in those spots. This is a pic of when he was small so you can compair and the bottom pic is a recent pic of him after a couple months of growthView attachment 330622View attachment 330623
Your little guy is looking great!! He just came out again shortly after I posted and I got some more pics! He was so shy for the first few weeks, now that he’s warming up I’m taking as many as I can.

Yep my guy and lady were both shy at first but he started to get territorial of his cage so he mainly comes out when its on his turms or i run the risk of him trying to bite lol😆 have you introducehand feeding yet?

Yep my guy and lady were both shy at first but he started to get territorial of his cage so he mainly comes out when its on his turms or i run the risk of him trying to bite lol😆 have you introducehand feeding yet?
I just started a few days ago and he is taking to it pretty well!

Back
Top Bottom