Three nice panther pairs FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypho23

Established Member
Am taking a different direction with my hobbies for now and want these three pairs to go to good homes.

Pair of Sambava.

Male is Pyro from chamforum member "reptileman". Aquired him in a trade last summer. I believe his age is approx 3 years old. He was raised as juvie by reptileman and purchased from Gesang's as a Rantabe-sired male. He is big, a little feisty, and feeds well on crickets, hornworms, and silkies. Not a big fan of roaches. He was missing a few back spines when I received him(healed fine) and does have a bit of a nose rub. Other than that, he is strong and a fan of the ladies.

Female Sambava was purchased by me from chamforum member "Fidel". He said she was the product of two WC Sambava's. I believe her age is less than two years. She is mean as snot, but has given me 22 perfect eggs around 3 months ago. Have not bred her again since.

Asking $575 shipped for the Sambava pair.
DSC09671.jpg

DSC09672.jpg

DSC09681.jpg

DSC09674.jpg

DSC09673.jpg

Pair of WC Tamatave.

Male was purchased from chamforum member "Red Island" a bit more than a year ago. He was one of the smaller WC males he imported, and has put on good size and been problem-free in the time I have had him. Relaxed coloration is as pictured, but he did fire up for me last summer when I had him outside.

Female was purchased from chamforum member "reptilesetcetera". I do not know her exact age, but she looks less than two years and she has done well in the months that I have had her. I bought her last summer in hopes of pairing her with the WC male above. She has looked receptive once, but quickly said, "not happening", when I tried a brief intro. She is an exceptional eater and mean-spirited.

Asking $450 shipped for the Tamatave pair.

DSC09670.jpg

DSC09667.jpg

DSC09666.jpg

Pair of CB Nosy Faly---SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!

This pair was purchased by me from Jim at ChameleonCompany last spring. Am going to probably regret selling these, but am sure somebody will want to give them a good home. Both of these animals were born in the spring of 2011. The male was sired by Iceman and I will let the pictures of him do the talking. He is very handleable and a great eater. The female was sired by Mr.Majestyk and will eat nearly anything presented to her, including small dubia. The female is virgin and has not seen a male. I have bred the male to a Slash-sired female from Screameleons recently. He was more than ready to get the job done.

Asking $675 shipped for the Faly pair.

DSC09678.jpg

DSC09679.jpg

DSC09682.jpg

DSC09676.jpg

DSC09675.jpg

Am comfortable shipping and have done so many times. Will ship overnight via FedEx.

All of my females are handled sparingly and the males occasionally. My main goal was to breed and tried to keep stress of handling to a minimum. Open to reasonable offers also. Please contact via PM with additional questions or interest. Thank you.

Sambava and Tamatave pairs need new homes.

Would do $800 for both pairs. Includes shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom