Thoughts on pygmys

Jocccellynnn

Established Member
So I have been really thinking lately that I want to get another chameleon since money won’t be an issue and I will be able to provide everything I need for it. But I have been looking into Pygmy chameleons and was wondering what I should consider before getting one and I obviously want to set up its enclosure before adopting this time. Any thoughts?

So I have been really thinking lately that I want to get another chameleon since money won’t be an issue and I will be able to provide everything I need for it. But I have been looking into Pygmy chameleons and was wondering what I should consider before getting one and I obviously want to set up its enclosure before adopting this time. Any thoughts?
The the issues on them on chameleonnews, pretty much all the basics you need to know.

Only thoughts:
Let me know where you find them! Are you in the U.S.?

Most chameleons need the same thing Wich is easy but they are a bit more hard to find reasherch on but I would say go for it!

Back
Top Bottom