Thoughts on my chameleon setup?

1. an 18x18x30 cage is too small for an adult panther chameleon. the minimum size is 24x24x48 inches for an adult.

2. It looks a bit bare. Try adding some more bending vines, some more fake vines around it, so he has a place to feel secure. I think you have a pothos in there already so I won't go into detail about live plants.

That's all I have to say for now, I can't watch the whole video.

Thanks
When is a chameleon considered an adult?

Anywhere between 8 months to one year. You mostly tell based on size.

He is an adult. He could manage with that cage, but the minimum is 24x24x48. I would get one of those asap.

You ARE off to a good start, but yes, get rid of the water bucket/catcher thing, make a drainage system. Perhaps more foliage (like we both said) is good, and some other stuff.

Good luck

Will do, I had real sticks in there before but he would always eat them. He eats the plant even if there's a cricket in front of him. I also give him worms here and there.

Will do, I had real sticks in there before but he would always eat them. He eats the plant even if there's a cricket in front of him. I also give him worms here and there.

They will nibble on plants, which is why its good to have real (non toxic) plants and not fake ones. Like the others mentioned, more plants and branches/vines are good.

Good to know! so you think I should keep the sticks in there even if he munches on them every once and a while? I get scared that he cant digest stick properly and will become sick or something...

Back
Top Bottom