Thor - finally firing up a bit!

drcrossfire

Avid Member
Just felt like takin some photos today... after he got a lil riled up :)

Attachments

• IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 225
Thanks!!!!!

he used to never fire up, even in the company of females... i dunno what happened but something "clicked" on this week!

I'd like to find a breeding age female for him in the chicago area~ similar coloration for the bloodline would be a plus! PM if you know of someone or are that someone!!!!:D

I had a veiled chameleon years ago but had to get rid of it due to my job however I really truly always wanted a panther just couldn't afford it or have the time. Well I have the time just still can't afford it at the moment. (moving in a couple weeks) so having to save for that. I plan to pick one up no later the feb of next year.

I had a veiled chameleon years ago but had to get rid of it due to my job however I really truly always wanted a panther just couldn't afford it or have the time. Well I have the time just still can't afford it at the moment. (moving in a couple weeks) so having to save for that. I plan to pick one up no later the feb of next year.

Well welcome back, and i hope all works out well for ya! Hopefully someday i'll have some thor babies to offer!

Hey Dan!, nice to see you :)
Thor is smokin' hot!
Are you still keeping him on your super duper gutload?!
Anne

HEY ANNE!!!! long time no chitchat!!!!!!!! :D :D

How have you been?? I am still doin the bug booster thing for him~ i should really market it more... i love using it. so easy, so much goodness in it! :p

thanks all who complimented my guy! He says.. "---" well nothing. cuz he's a chameleon... and can't talk. but if he could, he'd say thx too!!!

Back
Top Bottom