This is unbelievable...animal cruelty...

My turn to stir the pot!

Can we talk about the real cruelty here?

Chicago, a city with some of the strictest gun laws in the country, suffered through 750+ murders last year. 750+ is just the number of people who weren't able to walk it off. An additional 2500+ were shot and survived. How the eff do they justify dedicating an entire team of popo to a multiple day surveillance operation to locate and arrest a man who did something stupid, but LEGAL, on Facebook?

That is cruelty. Not this^.

My turn to stir the pot!

Can we talk about the real cruelty here?

Chicago, a city with some of the strictest gun laws in the country, suffered through 750+ murders last year. 750+ is just the number of people who weren't able to walk it off. An additional 2500+ were shot and survived. How the eff do they justify dedicating an entire team of popo to a multiple day surveillance operation to locate and arrest a man who did something stupid, but LEGAL, on Facebook?

That is cruelty. Not this^.

Well the news gets old if they just had a news skit called "the daily am and pm murder victim roundup"

Well the news gets old if they just had a news skit called "the daily am and pm murder victim roundup"

As sad as it is, this is true. In Baltimore, the weekend murder count is no longer "news" or noteworthy. Its a fact of life in this city. Now if the murder count was zero for an entire weekend, THAT would be news that people would probably take note of. So while they report the REALLY bad, record breaking weekends around here, the average shootings and crimes are often overlooked.

Blowing cannabis smoke into a chameleons face sounds like such a stoner idea... I have no doubt it effects the animal but its not something I would try on my own aggressive chameleon or any other animal that cant speak for itself. THC isn't "dangerous" to human in "normal" doses but it can be in animals that metabolize THC differently than humans.

Until my cham Kyle audibly speaks to me and asks for a puff, I'm not sharing. I would probably also seek medical attention if my chameleon ever started talking to me...

Blowing cannabis smoke into a chameleons face sounds like such a stoner idea... I have no doubt it effects the animal but its not something I would try on my own aggressive chameleon or any other animal that cant speak for itself. THC isn't "dangerous" to human in "normal" doses but it can be in animals that metabolize THC differently than humans.

Until my cham Kyle audibly speaks to me and asks for a puff, I'm not sharing. I would probably also seek medical attention if my chameleon ever started talking to me...
What do you think hes doing when he puffs at you? Cant speak, hes using body language!

Back
Top Bottom