this is so wronnnggg!

Awe, poor guy. So sad! Also the enclosure! Is that a leopard print branch and purple fur walls? :eek:

It's so sad that hundreds of people (yes) on youtube and facebook without the proper education on chameleons post pictures and videos of their "collection" of nameless and neglected animals just because they're "cool"

They're the wrong kind of people to be owning these animals.

knot

Did you see the knot in the side of the iguana and his tail is missing. That's horrible and a side of poor care. Plus the pink furry walls..not only takky as hell but dangerous ..and this guy thinks it cool

Some people should just not own reptiles of any kind.. Even if this was a part of some kind of elaborate acid trip free range sticking two different species together like that is just asking for trouble.. :mad:

Some people should just not own reptiles of any kind.. Even if this was a part of some kind of elaborate acid trip free range sticking two different species together like that is just asking for trouble.. :mad:

My very first though was, "This guy has GOT to be high!" There are so many things wrong with how these poor babies are/were being cared for! I think we have all seen some pictures of some really bad setups, but this one tops them all, in my book!

I went through the other videos this person posted and yep. They were living together. Before this chameleon their was a veiled chameleon. I'm assuming it died. Probably killed by the iguana, stress of living with iguana, or the MBD it clearly had. This person also has other reptiles. This is just being an idiot. Their is no way on earth they can think that cage is appropriate, much less housing them together. You can't fix stupid.

I went through the other videos this person posted and yep. They were living together. Before this chameleon their was a veiled chameleon. I'm assuming it died. Probably killed by the iguana, stress of living with iguana, or the MBD it clearly had. This person also has other reptiles. This is just being an idiot. Their is no way on earth they can think that cage is appropriate, much less housing them together. You can't fix stupid.

I noticed that too. Like 3 or 4 months before this video was posted, he had a "new" veiled in there. Then in this video, no veiled. What a tool!!

That's horrible :(

I think it's so bad that there are still so many ignorant/stupid people out there taking care of exotic animals that deserve so much more proper care and respect than they're receiving.

They decorate cages to their own preference as opposed to what an animal needs.

In this day in age when there is SO much proper information online, you'd think there would be better care out there. It's like with my chameleon, his previous owner is a teacher, a TEACHER, and she still housed him so terribly improperly that he's suffering because of it.

That person needs a slap I agree. The water dragon looked just as stressed out.

Sometimes I hate youtube, there's so much stupidity and all this people with their exotic pets to "show off" they don't even really care about them, and then they're so surprised when they die. I have tarantulas as well and it makes me sick all the videos of all these kids, and adults, who mistreat them and feed them live prey, it's despicable.

Back
Top Bottom