This is mj...

chicagochang45

This is Mary Jane. i got her last weekend. i dont know how old she is nor what kind she is can anyone figure it out?? second pic more recent

Attachments

• 20130509_110801.jpg
    20130509_110801.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 107
  • imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 110
When I saw your post being from Chicago, I thought your chameleon's name was Michael Jordan. I am originally from Chicago, born and raised now living in Florida. That is a veild you have there, and it looks to be female. The males have little spurs on the back of their back heels. That is how you tell them apart when they are young. As they get older their sex can be determined by colors also.

When I saw your post being from Chicago, I thought your chameleon's name was Michael Jordan. I am originally from Chicago, born and raised now living in Florida. That is a veild you have there, and it looks to be female. The males have little spurs on the back of their back heels. That is how you tell them apart when they are young. As they get older their sex can be determined by colors also.
cool, any idea how old??

i personally would say 3 months tops but thats just my guestimate :) comparing to other baby veileds and the little one i had :)

Back
Top Bottom