This actually hurts my heart

Personally i just order "small" supers which are a better option vs regular meal worms.
Interesting. I've been ordering giant mealworms because they (theoretically) have a longer shelf life & lower chiten to body ratio.

I've got it on my to-do list to do more on nutritional value; I've seen claims, but haven't gotten around to verifying or debunking yet.

Interesting. I've been ordering giant mealworms because they (theoretically) have a longer shelf life & lower chiten to body ratio.

I've got it on my to-do list to do more on nutritional value; I've seen claims, but haven't gotten around to verifying or debunking yet.

"supers" Zophobas morio have a thinner shell and cant be refrigerated

King/giant are Tenebrio molitor that have been given hormones so they never stop growing and never turn into adults.

"supers" Zophobas morio have a thinner shell and cant be refrigerated

King/giant are Tenebrio molitor that have been given hormones so they never stop growing and never turn into adults.

There's also a rare and naturally bred giant strain of mealworms that isn't like the ones given hormones or whatever it is. Roachcrossing has them, I planned to grab some, but kyle is MIA again

He was invited to the forum.. work your magic people (if he shows up). I struggle finding stuff on you-t but added comment when he got his newer pet the "Jacksons" dated early feb..

He is a youtuber and does some crazy stuff- jumped over car and was hit... Darwinism at work :cool:

He was invited to the forum.. work your magic people (if he shows up). I struggle finding stuff on you-t but added comment when he got his newer pet the "Jacksons" dated early feb..

He is a youtuber and does some crazy stuff- jumped over car and was hit... Darwinism at work :cool:
Maybe he wouldn't listen anyhow?

He seems to like his chameleons, askes for advice and does take suggestions (most important he has acted on some). Totally don't want to run him down on youtube, so left forum info... We can hope, right? Heck! I am still learning hear (anyone with extra pygmies/dwarfs I will GLADLY take them off your hands.. ha ha ha (I got the bug). (y)

He seems to like his chameleons, askes for advice and does take suggestions (most important he has acted on some). Totally don't want to run him down on youtube, so left forum info... We can hope, right? Heck! I am still learning hear (anyone with extra pygmies/dwarfs I will GLADLY take them off your hands.. ha ha ha (I got the bug). (y)
😂 sweet! I feel u I will take anyone’s Cham in Missiouri if I could or I would buy everyone if I had the money. It’s not the work for me it’s sadly how expensive they are 😂 hint I see a giant parsons in the future 😂

Lets all pitch in and buy Madagascar..

Plenty to go around if they let us purchase the island, then we just transport there when we want to..

Thinking about it it would not work---I like Jacksons and others not in Madagascar.. Forget plan!!!!o_O (y)

Lets all pitch in and buy Madagascar..

Plenty to go around if they let us purchase the island, then we just transport there when we want to..

Thinking about it it would not work---I like Jacksons and others not in Madagascar.. Forget plan!!!!o_O (y)
We will buy the whole world grab all the chameleons then just sell the world for same price boom! Hahahaha 😂

I didn’t watch the videos but i will say my Experience I had with a YouTuber with lots of followers.

he bought a chameleon from petco because cute chameleon. He made a pet page for the chameleon and shared it with his followers. He named the chameleon Dax and was telling everyone it was a male, in reality he had a female, because I am Captain save a chameleon I went on his page on commented it was a female not a male. I got some hate for my comment, they deleted it and I decided to kick up my riot up a notch, I shared the page on my story and asked my followers to plz go to his page and kindly let him know he has a female because it’s important to know the sex of your animal. He noticed what I was doing and Pm to ask me questions so he could improve his care. Made a few changes knew it was a female but a few months later female needed to lay eggs, he didn’t add the laying bin like I told him too. She was showing signs of a binding I messaged him again a vet to help him out. He got the chameleon to the vet and she laid eggs but haven’t seen any updates on her since then.

You can have all the money in the world and still be stupid 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

don’t even get me started on Kim Kardashian‘s bearded dragon 🙄🙄

oh and recently a YouTuber called his panther chameleon a veiled. Like wtf “reptile expert”

Dam I’m triggered now

I use to be triggered like that--didn't do my heart any good so had to change if I wanted to stay in the game.
Thanks for everyone's passion to the cause.

I didn’t watch the videos but i will say my Experience I had with a YouTuber with lots of followers.

he bought a chameleon from petco because cute chameleon. He made a pet page for the chameleon and shared it with his followers. He named the chameleon Dax and was telling everyone it was a male, in reality he had a female, because I am Captain save a chameleon I went on his page on commented it was a female not a male. I got some hate for my comment, they deleted it and I decided to kick up my riot up a notch, I shared the page on my story and asked my followers to plz go to his page and kindly let him know he has a female because it’s important to know the sex of your animal. He noticed what I was doing and Pm to ask me questions so he could improve his care. Made a few changes knew it was a female but a few months later female needed to lay eggs, he didn’t add the laying bin like I told him too. She was showing signs of a binding I messaged him again a vet to help him out. He got the chameleon to the vet and she laid eggs but haven’t seen any updates on her since then.

oh and recently a YouTuber called his panther chameleon a veiled. Like wtf “reptile expert”

Dam I’m triggered now
Haha that’s funny but sad was the yter ZHC by chance?

Dam I’m triggered now
How in the world do you mix up a panther chameleon with a veiled chameleon 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom