Thinking about a Veiled

MegaWattz

Hi all,

It's been a few months since Char passed, and I've gotten to a point where I can accept that where the Kammers indicated my cage and husbandry were fine they weren't wrong.
I love these guys and am thinking of trying again but this time with a vieled as Michigan has harsh dry winters which I suspect may have been the issue.
I've done a deep clean and remodel of Char's custom built 2'x2'x6' cage which has 2'x2'x4' of cham space, the rest is storage for the pump and drainage.
My other thought was this cage is too big for a baby. I was considering buying a vieled from the sponsor flchams since they sell juveniles but cannot get in touch with them.
Anyone have some good suggestions or recommendations?

Best

Hi all,

It's been a few months since Char passed, and I've gotten to a point where I can accept that where the Kammers indicated my cage and husbandry were fine they weren't wrong.
I love these guys and am thinking of trying again but this time with a vieled as Michigan has harsh dry winters which I suspect may have been the issue.
I've done a deep clean and remodel of Char's custom built 2'x2'x6' cage which has 2'x2'x4' of cham space, the rest is storage for the pump and drainage.
My other thought was this cage is too big for a baby. I was considering buying a vieled from the sponsor flchams since they sell juveniles but cannot get in touch with them.

Best
Flchams will take a while to get back to you but I got my cham from them and he's doing great. I know others haven't had the best luck with flchams but I would buy from them again.

My boy was from FLChams. He is beautiful and healthy now, but he came with medium-high counts of coccidia. Others have experienced this aswell.

Just something to think about.

Hi all,

Best
Got Drake about a year and a half ago from flchams and couldn't be happier?

Back
Top Bottom