Think my cham is sick

No 10.0 bulb... You are in a 3 uvi range from what Nightanole posted above a 105-120 uw/cm2 would be a 3 UVI level. You do not want a 10.0 because you will put the cham into over exposure levels.

Take the fecal in to be tested. The urate is still within normal range since it is half white. Just because part is orange does not mean dehydration it can mean it took longer to pass.
So even with a 2'2'4' tall cage am currently working on. Still use the Arcadia 6% t5?

Just finished his new home. Have a double head mistking nozzle I added after took the photo. Had to wait for extra feet hosing that came few hours ago. May add more branching but won't come until may :(. Didn't realize how big this cage actually was 😳so had go with some wired branching. When would it be safe to add him into it for stress reasons. Have a baby female panther currently in there. Good luck finding her took me 15 mins lol.

Attachments

• 20220427_121826.jpg
    20220427_121826.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 44
Just finished his new home. Have a double head mistking nozzle I added after took the photo. Had to wait for extra feet hosing that came few hours ago. May add more branching but won't come until may :(. Didn't realize how big this cage actually was 😳so had go with some wired branching. When would it be safe to add him into it for stress reasons. Have a baby female panther currently in there. Good luck finding her took me 15 mins lol.
Just want to make sure I'm reading this right - do you plan to add a male panther to the same cage as a female panther?

Chameleons should not be housed together in the same cage. Make sure the two chameleons you have are separated and in their own cage.

Just want to make sure I'm reading this right - do you plan to add a male panther to the same cage as a female panther?

Chameleons should not be housed together in the same cage. Make sure the two chameleons you have are separated and in their own cage.
Oh no! Female is a baby an male is a adult with possible parasites waiting on vet call me. Or when male finally makes another stool. Just wanted see how a cham is in this huge enclosure. Only problem is keep losing female in this cage lol. Only easy to find when she's basking.

Attachments

• 20220427_121133.jpg
    20220427_121133.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 38
Oh no! Female is a baby an male is a adult with possible parasites waiting on vet call me. Or when male finally makes another stool. Just wanted see how a cham is in this huge enclosure. Only problem is keep losing female in this cage lol. Only easy to find when she's basking.
Oh! Haha okay, gotcha! Yeah I lost my guy in his cage too (got him at 4mos). He's slowly getting bigger and somewhat easier to find. So I get how you feel! They're GREAT at hiding.

Oh! Haha okay, gotcha! Yeah I lost my guy in his cage too (got him at 4mos). He's slowly getting bigger and somewhat easier to find. So I get how you feel! They're GREAT at hiding.
Smaller they are just makes them impossible to find. Making some adjustments in the cage. Took alittle time so I spent some find just finding her. Just make she didn't seek out. Lol

You said..."Have a baby female panther currently in there"...so you've never had the male in there? Has the female been checked for parasites?

Back
Top Bottom