Things we do when we dont sleep.

KobaOregonherper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Probably going on my 4th shot now and probably shouldnt be posting. (Probably because im not quite sure lol) But alas ive been wanting to redo another dragonstrand enclosure with a more naturalistic looking feel to fuel my bio active addiction for some time now. Just so everyone knows how sad I am, this is what I do when Im more than a little inebriated and can't sleep.
20190919_002314.jpg
20190919_002328.jpg

Do able? Obviously these need more climbing spaces, but for a chameleon is this even logical?

Probably going on my 4th shot now and probably shouldnt be posting. (Probably because im not quite sure lol) But alas ive been wanting to redo another dragonstrand enclosure with a more naturalistic looking feel to fuel my bio active addiction for some time now. Just so everyone knows how sad I am, this is what I do when Im more than a little inebriated and can't sleep.View attachment 246469View attachment 246470

Do able? Obviously these need more climbing spaces, but for a chameleon is this even logical?

The composition on that first viv is stunning! But probably not practical for a chameleon even with branches, due to the lack of cover. Imho, from an aesthetic standpoint, more branches would dilute the effect as well!

Something more like the second viv could work, though the hole/cave with fog is largely aesthetic. I suppose it could affect humidity? Hmm! Neat, though... I'm loving those mossy sticks! I'm hoping to find more like those when i go foraging this weekend. My goal is to find something with established epiphytes growing on it that I can incorporate!!

Back
Top Bottom