the US Fish & Wild Life Service's attempt to ban all boas and pythons

RhettusMaximus

Apparently the Feds feel the need to stop the Large Snake Trade... give them an inch and they'll take a mile... They may even want to stop the chameleon trade someday, and yes that is a serious possibility.

Please click on the following link about the US Fish & Wild Life Service's attempt to destroy a multi-billion dollar industy while stomping on your rights as American Citizens.

http://www.pethobbyist.com/sitenews...eds-Move-To-Ban-Pythons-Boas.html&serendipity[csuccess]=true#feedbac

Please pass this on to anyone you know who owns ANY KIND OF ANIMAL, REPTILE OR OTHERWISE. The US Government rarely, if ever, stops when given an inch. They always want to take a mile.

We, as pet owners CANNOT allow this to happen. We MUST band together and stop these facist, ignorant, buearacrats from pushing ther ill
informed agendas down our throats.

Last edited:
better not

if they do they're gonna hav a bunch of pissed off reptile owners coming after them, myself included

Good to bring this up. As a owner of a ball python im definitely going to voice my opinion. If it wasn't for people releasing their pythons and boas into the wild and allowing free roam i really don't feel fish and wildlife would have brought this up.

Back
Top Bottom