The Question Game

Yup :p

Whats your theory on how the egyptians...
1. built the stones that made the pyramid?
2. How did they movethem up there? :p

Noone knows for sure :D

Theory?? It's a known fact that the aliens did it all and taught them everything they knew XD DUH

What's YOUR theory about 2012? :eek:

Learned about this from a friend. Age of Aquarius. Look it up.

When do you think the world will "end"?

Learned about this from a friend. Age of Aquarius. Look it up.

When do you think the world will "end"?

I dont think it will end, i think that we will destroy all humans with nuclear bombs / global warming, and then will be 'remade' with another life form other then humans, that can stand the heat, and cold that global warming will bring, we will all die, and then have another 'Life'. i dont think the world wil ever end, i think humans will end or get close to ending though.

Ive heard everything started out as a single cell, and transformed, creating plants, dinosaurs, humans, animals, everything.. which means it could happen again, with things, like i said, that can withstand such temperatures.

This is kinda a long response LOL

I dont know what id call myself, but sort of a 'Semi naturalist' because this world has gone to the toilet with how human life has treated it (Cars, money, Pollution) this is one reason i think money is a bad invention, greed.. its killing this world because of oil, gas, and other 'Crap' which is eventually going to kill us. If we didnt envent money, we would trade eachother our items, and work, and live with eachother, for eachother, and without eachother, we would not live. so we would not be a greedy world, we would then be a peaceful, and helpful world.

:)

So no, i do not think the world will end, because mass = mass... its always the same, and cannot go anywhere, if it did go somewhere, where would earth go?

Mass = I am a 10 pound baby, i eat .2 pounds of food, i am now a 10.2 pound baby, all mass is the same, no more, no less. :p

Hopefully that answered your question, in a logical, theoretical way, that you can understand, i kinda get interested when talking about earth, makes me sit at the computer researching it :p

QUESTION.

What is your theory on how the human life form, will end? Or will it?

What is your theory on how the human life form, will end? Or will it?

Simpsons%2BAlien1.jpg

Human Mcnuggets!

Where were you last night about 8 o'clock?

@NewOwner, I was looking for a when not a how. ;O

Last night, at 8, I was home, cleaning gecko cages.

So let's try this again, WHEN do you think the world will "end"?

Yeah its cool, but its a cham on a cham website, a dancing chicken would be more amusing!

dancing_chicken.gif

If you turned this chicken into mcnuggets, would they dance?

Just a stab in the dark, Maybe your 'googlez' then? :D

what is your/otherhalf first name/s? :)

{Why do folk still call me jo?, my real name is Dan. I chose the name jojackson (bad spelling too) ala mrs doubtfire, I was thinking up a username for a site I visit rarely and
joe jackson came on tv. I thought his moustach was hilarious, so I quickly typed in jojackson. I used it here because I already had it memorised!}

No diff to me but I try to use folks first name/s *shrugs/laughs* :)

Last edited:
Lol thats hilarious, ya im just teasing you, my names Trevor only a handful of people know because of the SBCK meeting.

Did you ask a question?

Um, I think his wife is called Vince, or googlez im not sure! :D
Hey why not?
Nice to meet ya Trev, ill try to remember vince = Trev :)

Did you ask a question?

yes. but I forgot it before I could type it........what? :p

At what height above sea level is considered space? If your an idiot, can you also be an astronaut? :D

lawnchair Larry
225px-Larry_Walters.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Walters

His intention was to attach a few helium-filled weather balloons to his lawnchair, cut the anchor, and then float above his backyard at a height of about 30 feet (9.1 m) for several hours. He planned to use a pellet gun to burst balloons to float gently to the ground.

[edit] Preparation and launch
In the summer of 1982, Walters and his girlfriend, Carol Van Deusen, purchased 45 eight-foot weather balloons and obtained helium tanks from California Toy Time Balloons. They used a forged requisition from his employer, FilmFair Studios, saying the balloons were for a television commercial. Walters attached the balloons to his lawn chair, filled them with helium, put on a parachute, and strapped himself into the chair. He took his pellet gun, a CB radio, sandwiches, cold beer, and a camera. When his friends cut the cord that tied his lawn chair to his Jeep, Walters' lawn chair rose rapidly to a height of about 15,000 feet (4,600 m). He did not dare shoot any balloons, fearing that he might unbalance the load and cause himself to spill out. He slowly drifted over Long Beach and crossed the primary approach corridor of Long Beach Airport.

I don't know, I've never watched any of his films. Are they good?

Why does time seem to go by faster the older we get?

Back
Top Bottom