The plant identity game - PLZ HELP!

kokom05lb

so I just bought a bundle pack of plants. 1 I'm prett sure is a pothos. The other one looks like a croton but I'm not sure. The other looks like a parlor palm but then again I'm not sure. The last one is a something... The leaves are very long and skinny. But I only paid $4 for a pot with 4 plants in it, so I figured why not. But can anyone identify these plants for me plz! TIA

Also parlor palm are safe for vieled right? If so the store here has 3 pallet lots of parlor palms for only $10 lol

Attachments

• plant.jpg
    plant.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 99
  • plant1.jpg
    plant1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 135
  • plant2.jpg
    plant2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 97
anyone know? My husband came home for lunch earlier and said the 1 was a elephant ear which I'm hoping it isnt. :(

To me it appears to be parlor palm, croton, red edge dracaena... by the size of the other one it looks like it could possibly be dieffenbachia plant. Since you can see it in person... google up photos of those names and see what you think.

To me it appears to be parlor palm, croton, red edge dracaena... by the size of the other one it looks like it could possibly be dieffenbachia plant. Since you can see it in person... google up photos of those names and see what you think.

I see the similarity with them. Is the dieffenbachia plant safe for chamelelons? Well are any of them safe?

The green and variegated one looks like it could be a Syngonium based on the leaf shape. The tall spiky dark one looks like a Cordyline.

Back
Top Bottom