The Petshop instructs me to feed the chameleon by force

Hello:

Thank you, I got the bird house thinking that I always can get a bird in the future but I will try to bring something nice from the States.

Now, I need to solve the food supply issue. I am asking in other part of the forum for ideas about how to start a roaches farm.

Thank you

I've just read through this thread and am so happy that the advice given has been taken and that it seems your chameleon is on his way up. When I read the first post I was thinking "uh-oh, in Saudi Arabia and force feeding iguana pellets, this could get crazy." I've seen a couple threads here latey that have had the theme of "guess I'll just let it die" when they got into more than they were expecting or a language barrier became a challenge. Really disappointing. So great to see new owners get things turned around so quick and for the community to help without making the OP feel to blame for bad advice received.

Welcome to the forum! I just started to raise dubia roaches, feel free to Send me a private message and I'll help how I can. I'm sure the advice you'll get on the other thread will be top notch, you've got the experts here for sure.

Thank you for the links Chnk, I will watch them right now.

Cubanbee, thank you, I am sure I will have many question about roaches farm. Yesterday, I was watching YouTube videos about Dubias but I do not think I can get them over here. Very bad for me, they look like a nice option.

Bye for now

You are correct; I just read the same thing here in the forum.

Today, I will return the black bulb and get a UVB light instead. That pet shop gave me so much bad information. Good that I found this forum.

Bye for now

My two cents, stop worrying so much about "special" bulbs and just use a regular light bulb since you are putting him in the sun frequently you really don't need to worry about UV and with temps 75-105, any bulb will give you a decent gradient. Save the money for vines and a good cage.

Back
Top Bottom