The Perfect Pet Ambilobe- Stubby Tailed Yoda Male $165+shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
The title pretty much says it. I have a BEAUTIFUL 5.5month old ambilobe male with a stubby tail. About a third of the clutch turned out this way, but they are all as healthy as horses, and VERY friendly. This guy is very handleable, so any of you keepers that plan on taking their chameleon out of their cage quite often, this boy is certainly for you. He eats from my hand, and is an absolute pig. His colors are incredible, and the photos don't do him justice. The reason for his low pricing is his stubby tail. You cant tell baby's have this until they are older, because when they are young, their tail is appropriately sized for their body, but as they grow, their tail never really does get any bigger, and you end of with a stubby tail dude like this guy. Stub tails are a birth defect, not a genetic trait, so this trait is not heritable. This guy would make an awesome pet, or even a breeder, and I know people have successfully bred these guys with no ill effects in the offspring. His sire is Yoda, and his mother is Paloma, and as you can see from the photos, this guy is certainly a looker! Check out my website for photos of the sire, Yoda. I have more of these stub tailed guys, and I will be gradually post them up from time to time at a reduced price, so keep a lookout!

Price for this guy is $165+Shipping costs. Shipping ranges from $25-$50 depending on where you are located. Pm me, email me at [email protected], or call me personally at 678-232-2001. Phone calls take priority! Serious inquires only please.

Here are 3 more stubby tailed males from the same clutch. The first pictured male in the photos below is $150+shipping, and the other two are $135+shipping. As state above, all of these guys are very healthy, and are looking just like their father, and would make perfect pets, or even breeders. All of them are very friendly. These guys still have a 7 day health and satisfaction guarantee the regular chams hold!

-Nic

This guy is very camera shy but still very handleable and friendly

Whoa! The first male in the second set of photos is SOLD. Thanks Marine! The large male in the first post is still up for grabs!

-Nic

Large male in first post is pending sale (again)! The first person he was pending with chose a different animal!

how short does the tail get in comparison to the body when they are adults? They are very pretty animals.

All pms have been responded to. Will have photos of more male later. Of all the females, only one has a short tail, and I will post her up for $125+ shipping.

All pms have been responded to. Will have photos of more male later. Of all the females, only one has a short tail, and I will post her up for $125+ shipping.

hey, how short does they tail get compared to a normal cham? they look alright but...well you know them best.:)

I don't own any adult males with stubby tails, but from the photos I have seen of them, the tail size can vary, some are super short, like 5 inches, and some are a little longer. They taper down quickly, and it certainly isn't your everyday prehensile tail, but if your looking for an affordable, great looking pet, these guys are awesome candidates. They dont care one bit, and they can climb and hunt with their limbs just fine and besides the tail, they are 150% normal and healthy. I know people have bred them with success, so this issue is pretty much cosmetic.

I have a few more of these males I will be posting up, the last of the stubbys! Also, I ask any of you that call, to PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE! Thanks!

-Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom