The outflow of egg white

DNA

My veiled's egg was broken by itself and then egg white streamed from the hole.
the eggs more than four months,
why it can happen? thanks

Are you incubating your eggs in perlite or vermiculite? When was the last time you added water to your incubation medium? Was it very dry when you noticed this egg broken?

Thanks for everybody above.

I have never added water since beginning to incubate.
If vermiculite was too moist, why the eggs have incubated for 4 months? the eggs should be moldy in moist vermiculite. right?
why only one was broken, most of eggs are good in the same hatching ?

Thanks

Thanks for everybody above.

I have never added water since beginning to incubate.
If vermiculite was too moist, why the eggs have incubated for 4 months? the eggs should be moldy in moist vermiculite. right?
why only one was broken, most of eggs are good in the same hatching ?

Thanks
You might have a insect(s) in with the eggs. That may have punctured egg, or ate a small hole in egg. Causing the egg to rupture.

You might have a insect(s) in with the eggs. That may have punctured egg, or ate a small hole in egg. Causing the egg to rupture.

Do you know that the egg have run out also hatch to neonate.
a few months ago, I have hatched out some neonates from the eggs, the neonates are very tight because white part running out. they could not obtain enough nutrition from egg white.
If it was catched insect, I guess that it can not develop.

If the substrate has been too moist it can make the egg take on too much water which will cause the egg to split open before it should. Eggs don't always grow mold when they are too moist. It can take several months before the egg takes on too so much water that it leaks.

I hope that the rest of the eggs won't do the same thing.

As was already said...an insect could have eaten a hole in the egg.

Back
Top Bottom