The Non-sence thread. 14A

you still feel like a loser? :( no, than maybe you just need some Rocky-B treatment. Hit the couch buddy and enjoy. :D

[EDIT: Better yet, go watch yourself some "Radio"!

I realized how much my life is drama-free besides at home, when at school I saw a bunch of chicks fighting and ripping their hair and clothes off over a guy. Pathetic.... on the other hand thursday of spirit week is character day, I'm gonna be Meg Griffin, all I need is the pink beanie, I've been told 23 times JUST THIS YEAR that I look like her.

I realized how much my life is drama-free besides at home, when at school I saw a bunch of chicks fighting and ripping their hair and clothes off over a guy. Pathetic.... on the other hand thursday of spirit week is character day, I'm gonna be Meg Griffin, all I need is the pink beanie, I've been told 23 times JUST THIS YEAR that I look like her.

awwwe poor meg! lmao. have you seen the newest episode from this years season, where she FINNALY tells off her family and stands up for herself. its epic. i always feel bad for meg though lol

Meg Griffin the radio dj?

Made me laugh :D

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom