The Non-sence thread. 14A

i'm gonna start with pictures!

Ugh my best friend shops like that. There's a set pattern she walks in everywhere we go.( Winco included )

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315580050.500053.jpg evil kitty.

I still haven't seen that film, and I love Sandler............got to get round to it soon.........
Here's a suitably stupid clip - http://www.youtube.com/user/davebuchan81?feature=mhee#p/u/20/5WWhhUu9100 Please don't judge me too harshly, I think I was a bit sunstroked :) (or maybe just smoking too much......)

hahah, dave i've never heard you speak before. that was delightfully joyous! haha where did you find that thing? and what are you feeding it? and what do you mean "definition of a postcard" lol

hahah, dave i've never heard you speak before. that was delightfully joyous! haha where did you find that thing? and what are you feeding it? and what do you mean "definition of a postcard" lol

It came to visit while me and Paul when we were in the back garden, playing chess and sunbathing........he was a bit shy at first but a little bread and seeds got him in the door, I read that they often have a calcium deficiency so he got some gutloaded and dusted crickets as well. I wish we had a vid of us walking to the shops and him flying between us...........we didn't keep him, but he came back for breakfast the next day.........
What's the definition of a flirt, anyway....?

Back
Top Bottom