The natural look!

muji

Here we are going all natural and our laterispinis love it!!
lc.jpg

Wow.....thats awesome.

Can you give more details on the plants (type, live fake) and how about cleaning, how are you going to clean that? Do you have a drainage system.....DETAILS PLEASE.

Thats the nicest setup I've ever seen.

Wow.....thats awesome.

Can you give more details on the plants (type, live fake) and how about cleaning, how are you going to clean that? Do you have a drainage system.....DETAILS PLEASE.

Thats the nicest setup I've ever seen.

thanks for the nice comments, yes it has full organic substrate with drainage and misting system. All the plants are outdoor as this is a montane setup that has heavy night time drops. It's running T5 lighting as well as metal halide.
All we do is spot clean as woodlice and springtails work to clean substrate.

thanks for the nice comments, yes it has full organic substrate with drainage and misting system. All the plants are outdoor as this is a montane setup that has heavy night time drops. It's running T5 lighting as well as metal halide.
All we do is spot clean as woodlice and springtails work to clean substrate.

you say woodlice and springtails clean the substrate, can one of you guys tell me more about that since i didnt know that was possible.

Amazing, looks incredibly well done. More detail please.. I am curious to know the plants used and how to fitted everything in the cage so neatly

Back
Top Bottom