myre5u7e.jpg

u6e8emes.jpg

e4y3azez.jpg

ybyju5yp.jpg

dy5u8esu.jpg

eraqy9yn.jpg

umu9u8yp.jpg

He'll be 8 months old on the 22nd.

He sure is beautiful and it makes life a lot easier when they are nice! Have you ever weighed him? My little guy will be 8 months in a couple of weeks. I have to get another scale but I am wondering what your guy weighs for a comparison.

He sure is beautiful and it makes life a lot easier when they are nice! Have you ever weighed him? My little guy will be 8 months in a couple of weeks. I have to get another scale but I am wondering what your guy weighs for a comparison.

Thanks, Carol! My scale just went kaput and I also need to get another. If I had to guess, I'd say right at 100g? What about your Boomer?

I don't know. Last time I weighed him he was like 85 grams about two weeks ago. I have to get another scale cause the one I got broke. Boomer is not a big eater. He has not been from day one and I worry about him growing! More than I probably really need to though.:rolleyes:

Walker weighed in at 97g when he was 9 months, so Boomer isn't too far off! He sure is purdy! :D

Dang! i cant believe that his full colors arent even here yet. He is gonna look amazing, well, more amazing!

Back
Top Bottom