The Meanest Chameleon Ever!

djfishygillz

Avid Member
Hi guys and gals. So I picked up the meanest veiled ever from craigslist... He is a reallll grump as the previous owner said. The owner sold me a screen cage, dual light setup, cage furnishing, a dripper, and some other stuff and most importantly this new mean lizard for $40 :). I know a steal right, but now I have this mean chameleon!

This is what I was thinking until I tried to hold him. The veiled is literally the nicest boy I have ever held. Normally male veileds are feisty, this guy is puppy dog tame lol. I really got a great deal I guess :)

I hope to get him a lady or two from someone off craigs as people always want to rehome chams because they bought them off impulse.

Well here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• new veiled 2.jpg
    new veiled 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 236
  • new veiled.jpg
    new veiled.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 168
Yeah he was a lot bigger than I thought he was going to be, so when I heard he was mean I thought I was in for a spin but he was so nice... His grip is so strong though, I forgot how much stronger their grips are compared to most panthers.

He's a good looking boy! Veileds are amazing chameleons so under rated and under priced. You just need to sweeten him up. :D

Thank you

He's a good looking boy! Veileds are amazing chameleons so under rated and under priced. You just need to sweeten him up. :D

They really are... I mean veileds are hardy, hand feed almost always! and they got such big heads and they can be as flat and skinny as a pancake. They also have a great color variation! I know he has some crazy teals he is waiting to show me.

Wow, what a deal! He looks great!!

Thanks, I was surprised I picked up such a nice and beautiful cham on craigslist but hey he is in a good home and was a bargain!

Wow, lucky you. He's awesome! I hope my new baby grows up to be like that :)
I got mine for free from a friend though, including some old equipment and lots of insects to get me all started out so I guess I'm a lucky guy too :D

Someone buys veileds at reptile show, and literally doesn't even take them out of....

wrongful post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom