The many moods of Otto...

Angry Otto...

ot1.jpg

still angry (and a little blurry) ...

ot2.jpg

distracted and forgetting about me...

ot3.jpg

Thinking his climbing stick that I'm waving is a snake...

ot4.jpg

forgetting about the snake and looking out the window, probably pining for a 'royden-free' world...

ot5.jpg

Thanks all! That makes all the headaches he's caused me almost worth it. He's less then half that pretty sitting in his cage. He really rarely brightens up, he has too much hate in his heart.

He's one year old this month, got him last May from Mike at FLChams. Not sure who the parents are, but from the pictures on the website, I'd guess that his sire is either Siler or Newton. One of Otto's brothers is in here somewhere, I forget his owners name. I'd like to see pics of him.

Royden it sounds likeour chameleons are brothers! they are both the same age and just as hatefull.lol check out my pictures. they arent the greatest, butyou can see they look similar.

Thanks all! That makes all the headaches he's caused me almost worth it. He's less then half that pretty sitting in his cage. He really rarely brightens up, he has too much hate in his heart.

He's one year old this month, got him last May from Mike at FLChams. Not sure who the parents are, but from the pictures on the website, I'd guess that his sire is either Siler or Newton. One of Otto's brothers is in here somewhere, I forget his owners name. I'd like to see pics of him.

Wow, He looks like both Newton and Siler. I would say Siler because of the two Brown lines going through him. Mike posted a new Veiled Named Gator and hes Beautiful!!! :D

Yeah, Mike has some stunning sire's there.

Justin - Well hello to my brother's keeper! Your guy looks very much like Otto. He's got some really nice bright highlights down his sides. I'd love to see some high res photos of him. He looks like he's green more often then Otto.

not during the day, mostly when i pull him outof his cage.
he is a dark green with mostly brown stripes. the only time
he brightens up is when he stares out the window by his cage
or exploring mid to bottom half of cage. i bought him from a local
pet store and he was from a breeder "down south" or south FL.
I wish i owned a good camera. what does a decent one go for?

Back
Top Bottom