The Lorax

A111F1AB-D95A-4F9F-91D9-1A493AB948E2.jpeg

Love this thread. I'd like to make a care video for Cristifers but I want to get some more time under my belt before making that video. The Cristifers are sooo chill temperament-wise compared to my panther. I've only had them show defensive behavior maybe twice since getting them back in December. Size-wise, my male is currently 158g with some more growing to do, and my female is 142g. Space-wise, the females do great in a 2x2x4 and males in a 4x2x4. Although I have my male in a 2x2x6 and he uses the whole thing top-to-bottom. Mild temps, T5 UVB, 10 minute misting session with a dripper, and they have never gone on any sort of hunger strike. Only thing that doesn't seem to be standardized yet is the supplement schedule for these guys. Everyone seems to do something slightly different.

I'm also planning on breeding my male and female Cristifers once I have more space -- currently in a 1 bedroom apartment with 2 other lizards. What is cool is that they are not related to any of the Cristifers in the US so they will be new blood :)

IMG_1178.JPG IMG_1202.jpg

Those are sooo beautiful. Those are my favorite species to own. I am 11 but when get older I am going to buy some cristifers for sure.
Oh by the way I think you should definitely make care guide and breed them. They truly are the holy grail of chameleons.

my connections tell me madagascar is shut down....tight!!..... beautiful cham!!! I love the species!!

Back
Top Bottom