The Legacy of Maul (Very Image Heavy)

DeviousMike

This is my official photo thread of Maul, named after the legendary Sith Lord. He is my first Ambilobe panther chameleon. Enjoy!

First night home
IMG_0619.jpg

So green
IMG_0651.jpg

Training to do the dirty
IMG_0688.jpg

Peekaboo!
IMG_0689.jpg

He always liked to be upside down
IMG_0705.jpg

Sleepy time
DSC00054.jpg

P-Oed!
IMG_0869.jpg

Wet and wild
IMG_0875.jpg

Some more sleepy time
IMG_0898.jpg

First day in the free range
IMG_0909.jpg

I can actually hold him now!
IMG_0908.jpg

More free range
106d4f20.jpg

Again with the upside down
3991561e.jpg

Look how red I am!
DSC00211.jpg

Now put something in my mouth!
DSC00214.jpg

He's very handsome! My male panther has the same red resting colors. It looks like yours shows some of that red to you during the day too, lucky! Mine is shy about it I guess, even when he gets upset he never gets as red as he is when he's sleeping.

Random and off topic, but I noticed your computer mouse in one of your pics. I bought my husband the same one for a present two years ago. I don't know how you two use it, way to many buttons for me! lol.

Lol! The wet and wild comment made me smile. :) Awesome looking Cham. I'm usually VERY picky when it comes to colors, patterns, and barring with Panthers and your dude is PERFECT! Love the red, wow.

Mike that is an awesome chameleon. I think the progression of growing and colors is really fun. Thanks for sharing your beautiful guy.

Hi Mike cant add much to whats already be said , but to say i so enjoyed looking at how Maul has grown and the beautiful colours he is ,he is a credit to you
Anita ;)

You are all too kind. I'm going to keep updating this thread with pics, as well as start new ones for my other two. It's just amazing how they start out and grow into something amazing.

I love your Maul's legency thread. He started out as such a little cutie and turned into a very handsome boy!

Back
Top Bottom