The late Sir James and I

I am sorry to hear about Sir James. I know what a special little man he was and how much you cared for him. I am so sorry for your loss. Jann

I am sorry to hear about Sir James. I know what a special little man he was and how much you cared for him. I am so sorry for your loss. Jann

Thanks - I really appreciate it.
He became ill on a Thursday and I took him to the vet right away (I mean within 1 hour of me noticing something as off the got looked at), but the vet told me that there was nothing he could do, but the vet and I knew that Sir James always was a fighter so decided to wait at see over the weekend.
I know it sounds silly but I slept under his cage - gave him his space but at the same time watching over him.
When the Vet gave him the shot he died on my arm where he had spend so many hours being safe over the last years.
I took him home and gave him a Viking burial fit for a king.
Some of my viking friends stood guard over him until nightfall when I was burn on a 1 meter long Viking longship made just for that - it to my friend 3 months to make it along with all the grave gifts.

It sounds crazy to do all that just for a chameleon. But for you that don't know the story, see my older post and hopefully you will understand.

So ATM I'm without a chameleon, but I know in my heart that one day a new little life will claim the cage at its territory.
Thanks for reading my story.
Regards
Roa

Thanks - I really appreciate it.
He became ill on a Thursday and I took him to the vet right away (I mean within 1 hour of me noticing something as off the got looked at), but the vet told me that there was nothing he could do, but the vet and I knew that Sir James always was a fighter so decided to wait at see over the weekend.
I know it sounds silly but I slept under his cage - gave him his space but at the same time watching over him.
When the Vet gave him the shot he died on my arm where he had spend so many hours being safe over the last years.
I took him home and gave him a Viking burial fit for a king.
Some of my viking friends stood guard over him until nightfall when I was burn on a 1 meter long Viking longship made just for that - it to my friend 3 months to make it along with all the grave gifts.

It sounds crazy to do all that just for a chameleon. But for you that don't know the story, see my older post and hopefully you will understand.

So ATM I'm without a chameleon, but I know in my heart that one day a new little life will claim the cage at its territory.
Thanks for reading my story.
Regards
Roa

I have miss you and wondered how you were. i am so sad to see that you lost him. I know he was a very, very loved chameleon. Just cherish the time you had with him, and when you are ready another cham will be happy and lucky to come live with you. RIP Sir James

That was a tough read!:(

I like to think I gave my pets the best home possible, and think of how much different or short and sad that life could have been! I mean think of his send off, just goes to show, he had a good life!

Sorry for your loss, I'm sure your next buddy will find YOU soon.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom