The horrors you find on craigslist

At least the person mentioned UVB.......
This one really isnt all that bad........I've seen much worse....one guy actually saying that veileds prefer to sit on you shoulder like a parrot! Same person said you have to hand feed them so they don't "wear" out their tongue........real winner this one was...

gotta agree with fearaffect, i think this guys is up there....

trust me, ive seen worse.....lol someone metnioned a while ago that like veields come from saudi arabia and need alot of heat, freakin getting bulbs that are meant for bearded dragons or urmastyx, with no shade of a tree, just sticks in a glass tank....and feeding it mealworms every day, etc

what i described is the sad "norm" on craigslst....if you think thats bad , there is worse still

lol, those are pretty bad, I was considering trying to get ahold of the guy but I dont have another setup, unfortunately the reality is even if I took him in there is likely just going to be another one posted next week. I really need to stop looking at the pet section

HAHAHA.....yea, I look at CL everyday......some people are amazing on there.......I really like reading the dog/puppy posts.....all those trying to pass of their puppy's colors as RARE and charging alot as a "re homing" fee..........

I have emailed people on craigslist and have tried to set them straight but never hear back. One guy was selling a cham with terrible MBD as super "Healthy" I told him his chameleon was sick and he should not sell it. It is very sad.

Back
Top Bottom