The Great Grand's Posing For Some Photos

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
The babies are 10 1/2 weeks old and we had them outside yesterday evening for a photo shoot. They already know how to pose. :D

Up first are the boys.

Babies10andahalfwksold62614024_zps801b264e.jpg

Babies10andahalfwksold62614073_zpsd7fc80ca.jpg

Babies10andahalfwksold62614204_zps8be8525e.jpg

Babies10andahalfwksold62614003_zps2e0fb8b6.jpg

Babies10andahalfwksold62614102_zps4ea3299d.jpg

Babies10andahalfwksold62614165_zpsf1b79671.jpg

Babies10andahalfwksold62614154_zpsc90ff905.jpg

Now for my little girl Lottie

Babies10andahalfwksold62614282_zpsc65a7548.jpg

Babies10andahalfwksold62614219_zps37117d61.jpg

So stinking cute. I am exercising a lot of restraint not to get one. It helps that my veiled boy is a sweetheart too...

Ah those babies are looking handsome! Getting so big and colorful, hard to believe they are still so young!

Lottie is also looking like quite the lovely little lady, and of course love the pictures as always :D

So stinking cute. I am exercising a lot of restraint not to get one. It helps that my veiled boy is a sweetheart too...

Thank you Jennifer. Dez has some really sweet little girls left. :)

Ah those babies are looking handsome! Getting so big and colorful, hard to believe they are still so young!

Lottie is also looking like quite the lovely little lady, and of course love the pictures as always :D

Thank you Cassidy for your kind words about my boys and Lottie.

Oh my gosh someone else from Alaska!! Cooly :D

Haha yeah, the collection of us is slowly growing :cool: its always nice to know there is a senior member up here though!

That is pretty cool. Two members from Alaska. :cool:

They are really coming into their own. Great pics jann. Kath.

Thank you so much Kath for your kind comment.

Wow, love all the yellow already on those boys! Lottie continues to be absolutely adorable!

Deb

They are really beautiful and colorful. I was in Ben Siegel Reptiles and they have quite a few Veilds in there of all ages. None looks as good as yours! Are you going to keep a male? How could you not!!?:D

They are really beautiful and colorful. I was in Ben Siegel Reptiles and they have quite a few Veilds in there of all ages. None looks as good as yours! Are you going to keep a male? How could you not!!?:D

That is quite the compliment Carol. Thank you! I really wish I could keep them all. They are all just so sweet. Everyone of them begs me to hold them but what would I do when they are adults? They are all going to be gorgeous. They are getting some amazing color and patterns to be so young. Even my two smaller boy have colored up more since these photos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom