The Great Grand Experience

Squirt has grown allot and really looking handsome. Veileds have so much personality. Thank you for sharing him with us. :)

Suse at 6 months

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything in a while and can't remember how to put pics up, so I am posting a link to Suse's 6 month album, pics taken today.

He has a big change coming up, he is moving to Colorado! James is preparing to go down and live near his grandparents and begin a life around Fort Collins, he's very excited! Suse will have an adoring fan in my brother, James' uncle. Suse has a new cage and James will be setting up his open air plant jungle gym again down there. :D

https://www.chameleonforums.com/album.php?albumid=3450

Hi everyone, I haven't posted anything in a while and can't remember how to put pics up, so I am posting a link to Suse's 6 month album, pics taken today.

He has a big change coming up, he is moving to Colorado! James is preparing to go down and live near his grandparents and begin a life around Fort Collins, he's very excited! Suse will have an adoring fan in my brother, James' uncle. Suse has a new cage and James will be setting up his open air plant jungle gym again down there. :D

https://www.chameleonforums.com/album.php?albumid=3450

Suse looks awesome. He's such a handsome boy!

Lottie 6 months old

Here's my baby Lottie at 6 months old 89 grams and with eggs.

LottieSpikeSageCooperHendershot101514199_zpse753c66a.jpg

LottieSpikeSageCooperHendershot101514130_zps30e96439.jpg

Oh Jann! Lottie has quite the belly on her right now haha. But she really is gorgeous, I expect nothing less from such an experienced veiled keeper though :D

Happy birthday Squirt and to all the great grands out there :D

Attachments

• Squirt 1 year old5.jpg
    Squirt 1 year old5.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 113
  • Squirt 1 year old4.jpg
    Squirt 1 year old4.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Squirt 1 year old3.jpg
    Squirt 1 year old3.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Squirt 1 year old2.jpg
    Squirt 1 year old2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Squirt 1 year old.jpg
    Squirt 1 year old.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 190
Its always so nice to see how much the siblinga have changed. Happy Hatch Day Great Grands! We are all looking so gorgeous and will no doubt continue to do so :)

Back
Top Bottom