The Girls are moving in to Brookllyn Tenament housing

rande77

Avid Member
Here are some pics of my girls moving in to there new "BROOKLYN" Tenament housing.
First pic is of Brooklyn Tenements in the 20's and 30's

Attachments

• Brooklynslum.jpg
    Brooklynslum.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 231
More Moving in Pics

Here are some more pictures of the girls new sleeping quarters.
Bob

Attachments

• DSCN8775.jpg
    DSCN8775.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 181
I love how you put every ones apartment letter and name lol :D

I also really like the historic pictures of Brooklyn :)

Are the dividers screen doors?

Central Humidifer up and running

These girls are getting adjusted to there new digs. The Central Humidifer is up and running. They didn't have theses back in the old tenement days of the 20's and 30's :D :D
unfortunately "Lady Gaga" was not to be disturbed...something about a new hairstyle :eek:

Attachments

• DSCN8781.jpg
    DSCN8781.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN8785.jpg
    DSCN8785.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
I like your creativity with your chams. I am mad jealouse over those setups. I would love to have setups like that going all the way across my room :p

They're OK with having screens in between them? Is just the boys that need to have visual separation?

Awesome setup. I only wish I could build things like that. Wonderful and creative use of Tinker Toys. :D

My girls are ok w/seeing each other. They spend the day in a potato tree I have in my home w/ each other soaking up sun. My 5th girl is only 2 mos old so she hasn't been introduced yet. My guys are pretty much the same way pretty tolerant of each other.
Bob

My girls are ok w/seeing each other. They spend the day in a potato tree I have in my home w/ each other soaking up sun. My 5th girl is only 2 mos old so she hasn't been introduced yet. My guys are pretty much the same way pretty tolerant of each other.
Bob

What's a potato tree? So nice of you to let your girls out!

Bob

Be careful. Those are pretty toxic trees, I actually found this out when I found hornworms on my purple potato tree, turns out its just as toxic as a tomato plant, and sometimes hornworms will eat off it.

Back
Top Bottom