The Chameleons Are Getting New Outside Sun Cages

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
As most of you know my chameleons all free range except when I take them outside for several hours just about everyday for some natural UV. My husband has decided to build everyone a new sun enclosure.
This is from yesterday and today's work.

Make sure to post a few more pics when all done. Looks like your off to a good start. I'd like to do the same soon.

You are a loved woman for sure. I see a lot of his favorite dinners coming in his direction.lol
Lots of progress for 2 days. Can't wait to see the finished products.

They are looking really good! are you going to put anything on the wood? If you do be sure the smell is gone before the chameleons in. I know you're the expert, but you have to make sure the smell is gone.

Progression Photos

It's going slow but we are also doing tons of work on our house so my husband's going back and forth from the house to the cages. I believe all that's left on the outdoor suncages is putting on the plastic coated hardware cloth. Lottie's enclosure with have the hardware cloth and screen because if something (like an anole) gets in her enclosure she will eat it.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Jann, I love your hubbies work. Looks like everyone is going to be very happy. Love the green pvc coated hardware cloth. I could only find black when I did my outside build.

Back
Top Bottom