The Chameleon Blues...And Some Geckos

mbondy

Hey guys. I've just been lurking on the forums when I've time, the holidays have been nice with a break from school but the days are still not long enough. I've been missing my guys A LOT and seem to have the chameleon blues especially with all the Mellers and Quads that seem to be lurking around. At the same time I've been seeing many experts lose their chams and I know I did the right thing rehoming my guys, I couldn't deal with either passing away. I've decided on finding an adult Mellers in a few years and hopefully just setting up a free range, but I suppose I'll see.

Anyways, I've mostly been concentrating on my crested geckos. They're great little creatures and pretty dumb proof in terms of care. I've two females and two males, it's great seeing their different personalities. I may breed them next year if I've time and room. I've a great little female that has the coolest personality and a nice male that also is very calm and relaxed.

Anyways happy holidays all and enjoy your chams!

Here's a pic of one of my girls; Tilly.
100_2784.jpg

Shes beautiful. I love Geckos I have a Harley crested and an African fattail. Do you have different Morphs?

I have a dalmation I believe, another female who looks similar to my other girl, and a creme male that fires up super light. I'd really like to buy a gargoyle at some point. I might start a little breeding project once my girls weigh enough. Geckos are all so cool.

They really are. Im hoping to get a large enough tank to put My male and three more females. I want to try my hand at making my own morphs. I just ordered two female mossy leaf tailed geckos. I wonder if they could share a tank?

Back
Top Bottom