the best fruits and veggies

Pieces

What are the best fruits and veggies to feed my vieled hes only lik 5-6 months old...or a link to the yes and nos of fruits and veggies..... thanks guys

Tomatos are toxic, Kale is good, I can't remember everything off the top of my head.. but I think I've seen people give their veileds strawberries WITHOUT seeds?

Mine loves carrot shreds and hibiscus leaf.

how about kiwi???? i got a bunch of that.. and would i just hand feed that or just set in in his food dish and let him munch?
or do you know of any sites.... im still looking for a do's and dont's sheet

Mine loved grapes and whatever foliage was in their vivs.

Tomato LEAVES are toxic, I don't think the fruit of the tomato plant is....?

Berries are always a good choice, and little chunks of melon are great for hydration.

Mine loved grapes and whatever foliage was in their vivs.

Tomato LEAVES are toxic, I don't think the fruit of the tomato plant is....?

Berries are always a good choice, and little chunks of melon are great for hydration.

I think something in the seeds do it as well, but.. not too sure.

You can use greens (dandelion, kale, collards, endive, escarole, mustard greens, etc.) and veggies (carrots, squash, zucchini, sweet red pepper, sweet potato, etc.) and a bit of fruit (apple, pear, melon, berries, etc.) served in appropriate sizes.

byappropriate sizes... i guess you mean cut up small enough so he doesnt have to take chunks off the full fruit more so he can eat it bit by bit>? cause with fruits he wont use his tounge right he will just munch>?

Back
Top Bottom