The Baby Raiser

That thing is really impressive. It obviously works well from the looks of your
j jacksonii babies.

Thanks Craig,yes they are all doing fantastic,they spent the first few months in the Neonate rack pictured next to the baby raiser but when they were ready I moved them into the raiser and now they have started growing even faster.
I'm very pleased with how they are turning out. So far all of them are going out in trios or pairs for breeding and also going to 2 breeders who are very experienced so I am looking forward to seeing their offspring down the road.
Thanks again to everyone for all the nice comments!!!
Steve

That is INCREDIBLE! :D Is there a build thread on it at all? I'm very interested in how the wooden cages were built. And are the power strips and timers an all in one? Very impressive!

Sorry I missed this,yes the power strips are timers also,I get them from lowes or homedepot for $20.00 each and they work fantastic.

I absolutely LOVE your set-up! Very well done. Already subscribed to the thread...so when I have a bit more room...I might have to use your idea :)

Looks great Steve! I can't wait to see your animals, bugs and set-ups in person :)

I look forward to meeting you in person in what 10 days or so, I should have about 6 new chams by then!!! :D See you soon:)

Last edited:
I just met Steve and saw his setups in person. If every breeder had these baby cages we wouldn't see all the nip tails and the small unhealthy babies from being kept together. Great job Steve!

I just met Steve and saw his setups in person. If every breeder had these baby cages we wouldn't see all the nip tails and the small unhealthy babies from being kept together. Great job Steve!

Jann, it was very nice to get to see you in person!!! I enjoyed your visit!!! Thank You for the nice comments. I'm sorry you came in the middle of a transition period, I got my new 16 cage 18/18/36 rack about 1/2 way done today. Chuck G. Is sending some new kids Tuesday and by next week I will have six new chams. :<) I'm very excited and more so as it looks like the Yellow Lip Parsonii might be in by mid to late December so I will have another 4 to add to my collection. I will post MANY pictures of the new cages and chams!!! Please come by again next time you are in town!!!
Thanks
Steve

Back
Top Bottom