THE 💪Flexx zone🏡

Kamikaze Chameleon

Avid Member
Happy holidays everyone! I hope you are all well! I just wanted to share with you some videos of what i like to now call "The Flexx zone" [Im stupid IK😂] So here are some silly videos of him [& me] enjoying his new home! I plan on adding all his plants soon and then when i move i will do his final background/setup. I still have to incorporate his fogger, just need to get myself some pvc pipe to run it in. I HATE my voice and being on camera so I'm REALLY putting myself outside my comfort zone here 😵😬. Anyways thanks for stopin by! N have a very 🎄Merry Christmas and happy new year!🎊

🍻

Also i love this CHUNK leg!

Attachments

• 20201220_104922.jpg
    20201220_104922.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 72
Very cool panther!! Keep an eye on that casque because if it is puffy that could be a sign of an overweight chameleon
Yes i cut his feedings back to 3 to 5 everyday, vet said he looked like healthy weight 😁
Thanks for sharing! Naw...not stupid at all. If we didn’t become a bit foolish and silly with our animals, what fun would that be! Also, your voice is just fine.
Enclosure looks good and handsome Flexx! 💗
Thank you that makes me feel a lot better! My videos and quality will improve! Hahaha

Be that as it may...
  1. Happy Holidays Backatya! :)
    Tell me about it!😵 So happy its SOMEWHAT over hahah
  2. EVERYBODY hates their own recorded voice at first. 😁
    Yupp straight up! Bout to apply that mousey voice changer 😋
  3. Nice jammies (yours—not Flexx's, though I'm sure his are quite nice too...) 😂
    Hey thanks I was tryin to bring out his bluez! Hahaha
Also nice that you're able to cup feed him that way. (y)
Sometimes he will be difficult and i just give in and have to put it in my hand and the of course he IMMEDIATELY goes for it hahah
Nice videos!on 1st one he bite the cup lol!so funny!😂😂
I know that's I was like WAIT! He went SOOO hard! It scared the 💩 outta me hahah

Thank you all for the kind words and support we both appreciate!❤

Back
Top Bottom